Friday, December 17, 2010

Bob Marley Leaf Thems

WORLD TRAVELER BOX CHRISTMAS CRAFTS

Hello
As you all know this project traveling boxes are the work of MARIA MIGUEL and , this time I got to decorate a portion of the qe box will travel the world and this is my contribution:


Alcatraz is a drawn and painted with acrylic paint, hope you like it, I chose this space because next is the contribution made Mary the box and I really like the design



Here you will leave photos as far forward with the collaboration of many artisans, as I will show when finished.

MARY AND MICHAEL THANKS FOR LET ME BE INVOLVED IN THIS WONDERFUL PROJECT .









this beautiful acrylic sun sent me TONY represents the beautiful sun of his country and is prepared by the same .. serves as a censer and wand came with scented roses and already is on my desk ...
Tony
want you to know that the wand will be lit on January 31 to leave all the good vibes you sent me to start the year right foot
THANKS FOR A WONDERFUL GIFT.

HAPPY WEEKEND TO ALL, THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMPANY, WHICH IS THE ONLY THING THAT IS GOOD THIS BLOG
KISSES AND HUGS

0 comments:

Post a Comment