Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Pregnantand A Swollen Knees

dried


Mariana was very happy have received the gift of a tea set blue. The next day, Julia, her friend, came early to invite her to play. Mariana could not go out with her mother since that morning.

then asked Julia Mariana to lend him his tea set to play alone in the garden. Mariana did not want to give his new gift, but at the insistence of her friend decided to emphasize the care of that toy so special.

On returning from the trip, Marian was stunned to see his game on the floor area. Missing a few cups and the tray was broken. Mariana crying and very upset with her mom to get over it:

- You see mom made me Julia? I gave him my toy, and she neglected everything and left him lying on the floor. Totally uncontrolled
Mariana wanted to go to Julia's house to ask for explanations, but his mother fondly said:

- Daughter, do you remember that day when you left with your new white dress and a passing car splashed mud you your clothes? Wanted to come home immediately wash your grandmother dressed but did not leave you Remember what you said your grandmother? She said she had to leave the mud to dry, because then it would be easier to remove the stain.

So my dear, with angry words, let dry first anger, then it is much easier to solve everything. Mariana

not understand everything very well, but decided to follow the advice of his mother and went to watch TV. A while later, rang the doorbell. It was Julia, with a box in his hands. Upon entering the house said:

- Mariana, remember the spoiled child of the other street, which often annoys us? He came to play with me and not let him because I thought I would not care your tea set, but he became angry and destroyed the gift you've given me. When I told my mother worried she took me to buy another just like for you. Hope you're not angry with me. It was not my fault.!

- No problem, said Mariana, my anger and dried! And giving a hug to her friend, took her hand and took her to his room to tell the story of new dress was soiled with mud.

Anger blinds us and prevents us from seeing things as they really are. Do not react when you feel anger. This will avoid committing injustices and earn the respect of others for your thoughtful and correct position in front of a difficult situation.

Always remember: Leaves drying anger!


AUTHOR UNKNOWN

0 comments:

Post a Comment