Saturday, February 19, 2011

Toilet Roll Test 2011

PERSON WANT TO BE BETTER TODAY IS THE BIRTHDAY OF THIS BLOG



Today is the birthday of the blog, is amazing, DOS YEARS AND

When I started this blog to its original name was Small accounts and the idea was to write just that little word that occurred to me in the ebb and flow of life ... fact or fiction? around a bit but not mixed much personal life. Over the days I started getting comments, strange for me because I never thought anyone would be interested even see this site which according to me, no one knew existed, my first comment was "an anonymous" who was interested in Mexico and I intended to give him virtual tours for my country and tips for improving your day to day, that's how the name of blog change and new sections started to appear in it, now who was responsible for this blog would turn 180 degrees and from here I say thanks for everything.
blog
This adventure began as an outlet for real life, by an accumulation of events that occurred during my life was my anchor to my port alertness, the stillness, it was my escape from reality and the everyday a routine that I absorbed and devoured me.

Day to day writing and getting to know new people, life was getting easier as I read the comments left me, my life better and my world was glad. Really do not know everything you have done for me during these two years, and today I want to thank EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU to come, to read, to share a few words, for the time so generously shared with me, for being there on the other side of the screen, because it is so far yet so near me, making me feel like their friendship, his generosity, his sympathy, his discomfort sometimes disagreed, his polemic, his heat, proximity, presence and essence THANKS

Thanks, that really have done much for me, thanks for letting me be part of their lives but especially thanks for being part of my life

A HUGE HUG FOR ALL

BB ARIADNA




0 comments:

Post a Comment