Sunday, March 6, 2011

Where Cani Watch Ben 10 Aliens Unleashed




I ever trust
We were raised with common moral principles:
When we were children, mothers, fathers, teachers, grandparents, uncles, neighbors
authorities were worthy of respect and consideration. The closer
or older, love gave us. It was unimaginable politely respond poorly to the elders, teachers or authorities ... HAD RESPECT
adults were confident they were all fathers, mothers and families of all those kids on the block , the neighborhood of the city ... We
just afraid of the dark, of frogs, mice, or horror movies ... Today I have

infinite sadness for everything that we lost.
For all that fear my grandchildren one day.
For fear in the eyes of children, young, old and adults.
human rights "for criminals .. ?
Unlimited "honest citizens duties ...?
Paying debts is being silly ..?
amnesty "for scammers ...?
"The honest ones are stupid ..? Do not take advantage
is being stupid .. ?
What happened to us ..?
abused in the classroom Teachers, merchants threatened by traffickers, corrupt strutting their power bars on our windows and doors. Each

locked in their world
THAT THESE ARE VALUES? Autos
worth more than hugs, gifts for children wanting to go off course. Cell
in the backpacks of fresh from the diapers.
What we have to do to get a hug? Armani
Better than a diploma. Better
a giant screen conversation
an expensive car is better than a all-weather friendship. Better

seem to be ... Apparently

Better to be ...
BE CORRECT WHEN WAS THAT WAS RIDICULOUS OR DISAPPEARED?
I want to get the bars of my window to touch the flowers!
I want to sit on the sidewalk and keep the door open on summer nights
want honesty as a source of pride. I
righteousness of character, clean face and look into his eyes. I want to go
boast of our political leaders.
I hope, happiness, confidence, faith ... I
shame, and solidarity.
I want the "word of man" becomes a synonym for oath.
I want a return to real life, simple as rain, clean as an April sky, light as the breeze of the morning!
Down "BE"! SER
Viva! "
And definitely common, like me or like you. I love a world
simple and common. Having
love, charity, solidarity as the foundations of life.
Let's go back to being "people" to recover the "tribe" lost
Let us build a better, fairer,
where people respect people, tolerant and without permission.
"Utopia?
"No. ..?
"... Yes?
Who knows ...
At least make the attempt ...


DESCONZO THE AUTHOR

0 comments:

Post a Comment