Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sandrails For Sale In Montana

A LITTLE BIT OF MEXICO

These photos are my daily view from my office, this is in the first box Mexico City and I am on the 14th floor of a wonderful building, from here perceive the greatness of this city, beautiful architecture, but mostly appreciates the constant coming and going of people from this height is and a tiny inevitably think of so many dreams that each person carries every day .


This place is a dream come true, it's like to touch the sky just to stretch your fingers, go here is able to fly with wings own here I allow myself to dream and part of everything I pay for letting me be here ....


more
That may be asked to life is not?






But all you have to set foot on earth and let down from heaven to continue the daily routine .. . and as each day must tell goodbye to dreams for tomorrow to try to convert actually ...



a big hug


ARIADNA BB

0 comments:

Post a Comment